I’m offically 21, and I have officially been with Eric for 3 years. Life hasn’t changed much other then graduating soon and working full time in summer and then looking for a third part time job.. my life may be here on the coast but I know many others who are traveling far or who have never left their state. I’m glad I’m not either. School is almost over. And then ill be free to travel with what little $ I have. Birthday was a bust.
- lypophrenia: a feeling of sadness seemingly without a cause
- drapetomania: an overwhelming urge to run away
- escapism: a mental desire to retreat from unpleasant realities through fantasy
- wanderlust: a desire to travel, to understand one’s very existence
- dysania: the state of finding it difficult to get out of bed in the morning
- sanctuary: a small safe place in a troubling world
- metathesiophobia: fear of change
I am so sorry for each relative and friend of these children. I actually am somewhat speechless, i can’t even imagine or try to imagine how these people feel. I personally have not lost a child, but i have no idea how i would react. my world would be lost. i also dont have any children of my own, but i am a nanny, and if one of those kids were at Sandy Hill and survived i would ,most likely not take them out of my sight again. I am so sorry. I’m not sure why this has been affecting me so much, but it really has. all of my prayers go to them. 27 new angels entered heaven Friday. i am sure Jesus was there to greet them.
I’ll be back with my long long tangent on how just because the shooter had aspergers, a form of autism, and he most likley had undiagnosed schizophrenia, does NOT mean that was the cause of the shooting. I know someone very special to me who has aspergers and he is a perfectly normal person, he would never ever do what that guy did. So STOP shining a negative light on aspergers and any other mental illness and autism. Please. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about.